Terms of Services
- By requesting services from me you agree to the terms & conditions on this page.
- I reserve the right to update these terms & conditions at any time without notice and with immediate effect.
- Before any work commences on your instrument, you must sign the initial quote form, along with the damage report box on that form if applicable.
- It will be made clear to you on the quote form whether the figure given is a firm quote or an estimate.
- Even if a firm quote has been given, unforeseen costs may arise. You will be advised of any extra cost before that work is carried out.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- A deposit may be necessary for the order of certain parts such as pickups, hardware and materials.
- Payment is due in full on completion of the agreed work. Your instrument will not be returned until full payment is made.
- Payment can be accepted by cash, BACS or paypal (subject to transaction fee)